Sunday, November 6, 2016



Dear Members,

            We have received a list of 50 persons from the  Govt. of Haryana whose verification will be carried on 7th & 8th Nov. 2016 respectively mean 25 persons per day.  Our no members name is in both lists.  Till date no intimation from Govt. with us about the verification schedule of our members.   However as and when any final date will be received for verification, the intimation will be flashed on this Blog as well as WhatsApp.

            Despite our actual information on Blog as well as WhatsApp, number of irrelevant queries are being raised on phone by various respected members.     It is, therefore, requested to kindly long on Blog as well as check up WhatsApp message about the schedule for verification.

Regards,

-General Secretary.

  

6 comments:

  1. Sir,
    Thnx for info through blog. But I am not getting info on my Whatsapp. Kindly add my no. to Whatsapp Group. My no. is 9868973048.
    Thnx.
    Asha Pant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pandey Ji,

    Please add my contact no to WhatsApp Group.
    My No. - 9999459866

    Regards
    Anand Singh Rawat
    Sector,49, Noida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Pandey ji
    Please add my contact no to Whats app Group.
    My No.- is 9871994147

    Regards
    R.P.Vasishtha
    Sadiq Nagar
    New Delhi - 49

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Pandey ji
    Please add my contact no to Whats app Group.
    My No.- is 9873233503

    Regards
    Vinay Kumar Agrawal ( J.J.S Agrawal)
    Khanpur
    New Delhi-62

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mr Pantry
    I am also not a part of whats app group
    Please add my number as well

    Number is 9582691582

    Regards
    Multi Devi
    Aya Nagar
    N. D 47

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Pandey Ji
    My phone no is 9810342269 but I have WhatsApp in the following number.
    Mob no 9599149030. Please add the same as I am not able to get few information.

    Regards
    Jagat Singh
    Aya Nagar
    New Delhi
    Okhla Enclave plot no. C-20 for your information please.

    ReplyDelete