Tuesday, June 6, 2017




Dear   Friends,

            The following members who could not submitted the documents of their plot before cut-off date  i.e. 16-09-2016,  are requested to  present himself/herself personally  or through  the representative along with  original documents i.e. i) all original payment  receipts, ii) allotment/possession letter, iii) sale-deed,  iv) Aadhar Card etc.  as per Schedule.  Plz. also bring the two separate sets of above documents with detail statement of payments.

S.No.
NAME
PLOT  NO/Phase.
STATUS
1
S/Sh./Smt. Kanshi Ram Chauhan,Uttam  Nagar
B-204B/I
Supreme court allottee.  Sale deed executed’
2
Bhulan Devi, Govind Puri
C-26/I
-do-
3
Kamla DeviGovindpuri
D-120/I
-do
4
Briz  Mohan Sharma,C.P.
C-63/I
-do-
5
Sarika Mangla,Gandhi Nagar
D-45B/I
-do-
6
Lal Singh Manjotra,Malviya Nagar
D-53A/I
-do-
7
Kunti Devi, Badarpur
J-16A/II
-do-
8
Chinta Mani Dhyani, Gazbad
J/36/II
-do-
9
Indra Verma,Noida
J-49/II
-do-
10
Anil Kr. Gupta,Paharganj
C-41/I
-do-
11
Bhagwan Singh,Baadarpur
C-123A/I
-do-
10
Rakesh Kumar,Vasant Vihar
J-26B/II
Original allottee
11
Manoj Prakash Jain, Tundla
E-21/I
-do-
12
C .Rekha, Alakanda
B-167/I
-do-
13
Munni Tewari,USA
E-132
Original allottee.
Presentally in  USA
14
Jems Yep, Karnataka
E-184/I
-do-  O/Stn.
15
Sudha  Rawat,Garhwal
H-66C/II
-do- Not in touch
16
17
KantaTola, Sangam Vihar
Satpal  Arora, Sriniwaspuri
I-157/II
       -do-
       -do-



            After  long  discussion with  the  officers, schedule decided as under:

Date:  07-06-2017(Wednesday) at  2:30 PM at STP Office (2nd Floor), HUDA Office Complex, Opposite, Faridabad Court.

NB: Last opportunity.   Association will not responsible for any absentee.

         If still any our regular member verification could not carried  out so far, plz  contact to Gen. Secretary on Cell No. 8383064273 urgently.

Regards,

                                                                             --MP Pandey,
                                                                      Gen. Secretary (Honorary)



No comments:

Post a Comment